500g minced pork
2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 1/2 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs caster sugar
3 tbs cornflour
40 wonton wrappers
2 tbs kecap manis
2 tbs rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1 small red chillli, sliced thinly
1. Combine minced pork, cabbage, sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a large bowl. Season with salt and white pepper.
2. Place one wrapper on your hand, place 1 heaped of teaspoon of the pork mixture into the centre of wrapper. Gently cup your hand and gather sides of wrapper to form pleats, leaving top open. Repeat with remaining wrappers and pork mixture.
3. Place dim sims in single layer, about 1 cm apart in a steamer lined with baking paper, over pot or wok of boiling water. Steam, covered for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. To make the sesame dressing, place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
5. Serve dim sims with sesame dressing.